Terms & Conditions
- This platform is operated by the company Dockode Solutions Private Limited (“The company/we/us”) under the brand name of Padichalo (“The application/Padichalo”). The company provides services to its users(“The user/you/yours”) along with its affiliated/associated members or agents (“The institute”). The Company offers this Platform, including all information, tools and services available from this platform to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. The terms whereof are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you. Any new features or tools which are added to the current platform shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
Please regularly check the "Terms and Conditions" link in the app website to view the current terms.
- 1. Registration
- The Company does not permit users to access and view the contents of the application without registration on the application. Users may access the application by registering to create an account and become a member. To register on our platform, you have to provide personal information such as your name, Phone number and Email address. The Users agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such
information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Registering multiple account with the application either by using a wrong/incorrect information or by duplicate the information will be considered as a serious violation of this terms.
- The users are required to enter a valid phone number/email while registering on the application. By registering the phone numbers/email with the application, the users consent to be contacted by the company via phone calls, SMS notifications or instant messages, in case of verifications/subscription/service/promotional updates. Upon registration, the users may be required to complete a verification process as part of setting up their accounts. Once set up, the users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through their accounts. Should there be instances of any unauthorized use of their accounts or any other breach of security, the users are required to notify the company to stop processing requests from their accounts, until further instructions.
- 2. Courses, Exams and Other services
- We are in collaboration with institutions who will provide the course to you, examinations and other services on the application. All the contents will be in the written, audio/video, graphic, recorded, photographic or any machine-readable format in regards to the package subscribed by you.
- Under our institution terms, when an institution publishes a course on Padichalo, they grant the company a license to offer a license to the course to students. This means that we have the right to sublicense the course to the students who enrol in the course. In legal, more complete terms, Padichalo grants you (as a student) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the application, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular course or feature of the application/services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by the company or the company authorized representative.
- When you purchase/subscribe to the course/lessons/examinations or any other content provided in the application either by the institute or by the company itself, may have some validity. This validity period will be a minimum of 180 calendar days and the maximum of 1000 calendar days. It can be determined by the institute or the company and is the subject to change at any time without prior notice. You will not be able to view/access any of such items you purchased or subscribed after reaching the end of your validity period.
- The rank list of all examinations will be published on the basis of highest mark scored. If there is more than one person who scored the same highest mark, then the criteria will be extended to i) least time consumed ii) the first person who started to attend the test iii) the name of the user which comes first accordingly.
- 2.1 Live examinations
- Live examinations are the time-restricted examinations, for which either the company or the institute can offer gifts/prizes. The first prize is intended for the first rank holder, second prize for the second rank holder and so on. Any malpractices done while attending such examinations can lead to cancel the rank/ recalculate the rank list/ withheld the result/ withheld the prize or even terminate the user account permanently. Usage of the same device for multiple user accounts for the same examination will be treated as a case of malpractice. This is just an example of malpractices. The company / the application management team reserves the right to decide the final winner. In case of the cash prize, the prize amount will be transferred only if there is an active GooglePay account with the registered mobile number. If you do not have a GooglePay account while the Padichalo team attempts to initiate, you can create a new one and raise a claim request to infopadichalo.com within 48 hours of publishing rank list. All other prizes will be forfeited. In the case of physical gifts, the company/the institute will contact you within 48 hours of publishing rank list. Once the gift item has been dispatched to the address, the company won't be responsible for missing/damage the item in transit/ or after your receipt. If the prizes/gifts are offered by the institute, transferring cash prize/ dispatching physical gifts will be undertaken by the same institute. The company won't be responsible for any delay/failure happens in such prize/gift transactions.
- 3. User Obligations
- As a user, you are responsible for all content that you post in the contact forms or in the discussion area, including questions, answers, comments, reviews and screenshots. When you post content, comments, questions, reviews, and when you submit to us ideas and suggestions for new features or improvements, you authorize the company/ the application to use and share this content with anyone, distribute it and promote it on any platform and in any media, and to make modifications or edits to it as we see fit. We may record all or any part of your submitted content for quality control and for delivering, marketing, promoting, demonstrating, or operating the application.
You warrant that you will not do:
- ⚪ ppost or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libellous content or information.
- ⚪ post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the application or to any user.
- 4. Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All purchases and payments made by you / from your account will be ultimate and non-repayable, except where explicitly it is stated as part of ongoing marketing promotion. We regularly run promotions and sales for our courses and certain courses are only available at discounted prices for a set period of time. When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. Users can evaluate the application and its content through the free trial/courses/examinations provided/reviews on the application (if any). You can choose any institution's course out of many according to the reviews provided by the previous users of the same. All refunds, if eligible, will be initiated within 7 (Seven) business days of receiving a refund request.
- 5. Governing Law and Jurisdictions
- These terms are governed by the laws of India. Any action, suit, or other legal proceedings, which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to this application, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Kozhikkode, India.
- 6. Limitations of liability
- Notwithstanding anything written herein to the contrary, the user and the company acknowledge and agree that the Company/Application/Our affiliates/ directors/officers/employees will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the application, the services or the course materials.
- 7. Indemnification
- If you behave in a way that gets us in legal trouble, we may exercise legal recourse against you. You agree to indemnify and hold the company and (as applicable) its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from an against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from (a) the content you post or submit, (b) your use of the services (c) your violation of these terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of a third party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these terms and your use of the services.
- 8. Disclaimer
- It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the application/website/servers. It may happen that one of our institutions is making misleading statements in their course. It may also happen that we encounter security issues. These are just examples, you accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work outright. In legal, more complete language, the application and their content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the application or their content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We (and our affiliates, partners, and agents) make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from the use of the application. Your use of the application (including any content) is entirely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.